HOW IT WORKS
Not sure what to expect from My Virtual Stylist? Here's a quick overview of how our easy virtual personal styling service works. You're just three little steps away from falling in love with your style and wardrobe again.
- Select and purchase your package.
- Complete the detailed Style Profile so Rosie has a complete overview of your body shape, likes and dislikes, brand preferences, wardrobe and style needs. You will need to fill in all required fields before being able to proceed. Provide as much information as possible, including your shopping budget as this will allow Rosie to create a very tailored personal Style Guide for you with attainable pieces and outfits.
- Supply pics There is also an optional field for you to add your social media handles to allow me to access images of you, or once you have completed the Style Profile you can also email these through separately to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominate your preferred time for the initial consultation Once you have completely checked out and paid for your package all these details will be sent to Rosie who will be in touch via email to lock in your consultation - this can be done via video call or over the phone. Whatever you prefer.
- Schedule in your one-on-one consult Once Rosie receives your completed Style Guide she will be in touch via email to confirm a date and time to schedule in your one-on-one consult - this can be done via video call or over the phone - to discuss your Style Profile and any additional information.
- Create an account and sign up to our newsletter (signup form below) to receive Rosie's free How To Declutter Your Wardrobe guide. From here start sorting through and cleaning out your wardrobe.
- Initial phone consult This is the time to discuss all the information you gave in your Style Profile, plus any other details about your style likes/dislikes and what you want to get out of this personal styling service. Prior to your initial consult, you might want to send through any images of items you need Rosie to keep in mind when putting together your personal Style Guide or want advice on how to wear or whether to keep, donate or have tailored. If you've chosen to have a video call you can show them to Rosie in real time and discuss the best solution.
- Preparation of your Personal Style Guide Following the phone consult, Rosie will go away and put together your personal Style Guide based on the information provided in the completed Style Profile and discussed in the consultation.
- You Have Mail Your personal Style Guide will be delivered to you via email within 5-7 days from the initial consult ( or by a specific date if Rosie can accommodate).
- Go forth and Shop If you have purchased our Express Style, Kit Me Out or Special Occasion packages you now have the option to shop the pieces selected for you directly from your Personal Style Guide OR...
- Add It On Don't forget once you have received your Personal Style Guide you can also choose to purchase our additional Shop & Deliver service and / or Face-To-Face consult for one-on-one time with Rosie in person at any time in the process
- Time For Feedback If you have purchased our Complete Makeover, Working It or For The Boys packages you have the opportunity to provide feedback to Rosie on the Shopping Edit before providing payment for the Shop & Deliver service to enable the final steps of purchasing, outfitting and having your new wardrobe delivered to your doorstep.
- Our payment options are Credit (Rosie will send you a Payment request for the amount owing, which can be paid with your credit card) Pay Pal, Stripe or a direct deposit for the total amount of the items you wish to have purchased into our bank account. If you choose to pay with Pay Pal or Stripe, a money request for the total amount of all the items to be purchased will be sent to you and will need to accepted and paid for before anything is purchased.
- Follow-up consultation and return of items The premium packages also include a follow-up consultation with Rosie so you can talk through any questions / concerns regarding the fit / look of the pieces delivered. Don't like / want to keep all of them? Notify Rosie within three days from delivery via email@example.com She will provide the best return instructions for how to get them back to her, and will take care of the rest. Once items have been received back, ROsie will inspect them to ensure they are still in brand new condition with tags attached and issue you a refund in the same way you have paid. Don't forget you purchase Face-To-Face consultation hours at any time for one-on-one time with Rosie in person*.
Please see our T&Cs regarding the return of items for refund.
*Additional travel fees apply for interstate travel