Hello, I'm Rosie
To know why I am so passionate about style and personal styling, I need to go back where it all started. At one time in my life, I was that chubby girl in the playground who was often bullied. I was ridiculed and teased and kids made fun of me.
But instead of letting this experience consume me, I used it to make me stronger - and much bigger than my minute 5-ft nothing stature.
And through my love for fashion and style, even right from a young age, I transformed myself into a confident woman admired for her style, substance - and shoe collection.
This is when I realised the power of style – the way it could change the way you feel, walk, and shape the way others perceived you - and the way I could in turn, use it to positively impact and empower others.
Fast forward to 2018, I have over 15 years styling and wardrobe curation know-how and am highly sought after for event dressing and personal styling. I have worked with celebrities as well as everyday professionals and mums who engage me for style makeovers, wardrobe edits and personal shopping.
I am a big believer that looking good and feeling good go hand-in-hand and a well-planned out wardrobe is key to always making sure you’re putting your best foot forward in every situation.
You have the power to transform yourself too and I can show my top secrets, best tips and share my years of knowledge to make it all happen.
READ MORE ABOUT ME HERE
Personal styling Packages
HOW IT WORKS
- Select and purchase package (delivery and in-person styling consult add-ons available).
- Complete detailed Style Profile Q&A.
- Schedule your consultation call and if you have chosen an in-person add-on lock in time and date.
- Receive your personalised Style Guide within 5-7 days
- Depending on the personal styling package purchased, you can go off and shop the items curated for you in your Shopping Edit or provide feedback on options selected before we Shop & Deliver them to your door.
- Schedule your follow-up consultation call and / or make contact within 3 days of trying on your new pieces to provide feedback and / or organise pickup of unwanted items.